The South Weber Stake is engaged in an effort focused on strengthening self, marriage, and families. We are pleased to present the following:
Adult devotional with Matt Townsend. October 8, 2023, 6:00 PM, at the stake center. Anyone over age 18 is invited.
A ten-week course titled: Strengthening Self, Marriage, and Family. The course begins October 15, 2023, at 3:30 PM, in the stake center chapel. The course is open for anyone to attend. The weekly topics for the lessons are as follows:
- Applying Gospel Principles
- Communicating with Love
- Parenting Principles and Practices
- Understanding Child Development
- Fostering Equality and Unity
- Fostering Confidence
- Overcoming Anger
- Resolving Conflict
- Teaching (Learning) Responsible Behavior/Apply Consequences
- Strengthening Relationships
How will the course be taught:
- In person. If you are attending in person, you need only to show up as instructed above (registration is not necessary).
- Online. This is a separate course from the in-person option. Day and time to be determined based on interest. The online option will be available to accommodate as many participants as possible. Please contact Tiffany Blowers if you are interested in attending online.